For further questions regarding this site and its contents
please contact the author. DLBosse@comcast.net
- This Site was generated using Adobe Pagemill Ver. 3.0
- For best viewing I would recommend a minimum resolution of
800x600, and a 32 bit color depth setting (256 color setting
is adequate if your system cannot attain this setting.)
- This Site would not have been possible without the contributions
of many individuals who provided images and examples for inclusion
in this site. I would also like to thank all those whose previous
efforts studying the history of tools and the Stanley Rule &
Level Co. broke ground for all of us who follow them, their contributions
are to be applauded. One way you can thank these individuals
is to purchase the material published by them, it will offset
their research costs and ensure that further research will continue.
Please see the Suggested Books area
of this site.
- All material in this site copy written, some images were
provided for use by permission of their owners. Use of any material
contained within is strictly prohibited without prior consent.
- This site is not endorsed by the Stanley Works. use of their
name "Stanley Rule & Level Co. is for historical reference
only, their name is protected by International Copywrite and